Great day to you!
I won’t pretend there’s a Turkey cooking for my family today.
We did our holiday early to celebrate with dad.
Historically, on this day as a child, every year, someone would inevitably ask, “what are you thankful for?”.
Well, I believe
… it’s extremely heartwarming to see kindness.
So that’s what I’m not only thankful for, but grateful for, when others are thankful and giving to others.
It’s something wonderful!
So, I do my due diligence to tell wonderful humans that looks don’t matter and to stay true to themselves because being yourself is how you become thankful. Which equals life of happiness.
So once we literally take the time to unpack our “demons/shadows/anger/frustration/bitterness/negative behavior” we allow ourselves to communicate ourselves calmly.
- You can tell people how you feel.
- You may not be aggressive or pushy in any abusive way or the other person is aloud to protect themselves however necessary.
- You can tell people what you like.
- Never complain about what you don’t like because then you will have lost power and energy on talking and physically exerting yourself towards the complaint. Thus giving out more energetic information of static nonsense that brings your life just that right back. (If people specifically ask you “why don’t you like this?” Then use your intuition, but truly take the time to listen to yourself)
- Conserve energy in new situations by observing. If people think you are shy, suprise them with your quick witted and tactful humor. Or just explain yourself. No big deal. Just a life hack for lightening the vibe.
- Love yourself always. Just by being wherever you are purposely thinking positive self thoughts/mantras/self talk/meditation.
- Treat others how you would love to be treated. #goldenrule-ish
- Treat others how they ask to be treated as well. #supremerule
- Devote all of yourself to your entire dream/goal/best self where you imagine helping others in your community and family and life is enjoyable in whatever way that means for you.
- This is the juicy part! Once you start to imagine a positive potential future in your minds eye, if ANY negative feelings arise, a TRUE sign of maturity, strength, and growth is the ability to stay in that negativity long enough to resolve/redesign yourself/ shadow work/being your own best friend/truly self healing.
- You must train yourself to take your negative imagery and tweak it to what you would like to have happened. Be your own super hero!
- That’s a super power in my mind anyway!
- It’s controlling dreams while awake.
- It’s what every one refers to as “waking up”!!!
- You are literally waking yourself up to not be afraid to be who you are meant to be.
- Unafraid to meditate. Take time for yourself. Nurture yourself.
- You love what you love for a reason.
- What people did and/or told you happened.
- You felt/feel it.
- You have the ability within yourself to feel it just like the first time through nifty brain chemicals, but you also have the ability to forgive yourself for being put in any kind of situation that you had no control over that led to any tragedy or trauma for you.
- Everything happens for a reason. (I used to fight this, but it’s just to true for me)
- Once you provide the much needed care for yourself that noone else was able to provide for you during your negative memory, you can literally feel better and it is a lot like domino’s how the memories flood of how your life could have been better if the others around you had been their best selves.
- This is rewriting your history. not to lie to yourself. It’s still a trauma in reality to you so validating how you feel is very important in self care.
- Others love to tell us to feel differently. No thanks! Go elsewhere.
- I am aloud to feel however I feel and so are you.
- These feelings create our lives and we have a lot more influence than we are aware of.
- This is what is so wrong about commercial programming and other similar brain or habit manipulation.
- Meditation is key.
All this from some housecleaning and mindfulness of the morning.