You Cant Fudge This Recipe Up!
No marshmallows, marshmallow cream, or chocolate chips needed in this fudge recipe and if you fallow these directions, you will soon be enjoying your new favorite fudge!
Old Fashioned Scratch Fudge Recipe:
- 4 Cups organic sugar
- 1 Cup Cacao Powder
- 2 Cups Milk
- 8 Tablespoons grass-fed butter
- 1 Tablespoon Real Vanilla
- Optional: 1 cup of whatever you might want to throw in! [Cashews, pecans, walnuts, homemade marshmallows (recipe coming soon), raisins, pistachios, macadamianuts, dare I go on?]
- Grease an 8×8 inch square baking pan. Set aside.
- Combine sugar, cocoa and milk in a medium saucepan. Stir to blend, then bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and simmer. Do not stir again.
- Place candy thermometer in pan and cook until temperature reaches 238 degrees F(114 degrees C). If you are not using a thermometer, then cook until a drop of this mixture in a cup of cold water forms a soft ball. Feel the ball with your fingers to make sure it is the right consistency. It should flatten when pressed between your fingers.
- Remove from heat. Add butter or margarine and vanilla extract. Beat with a wooden spoon until the fudge loses its sheen. Do not under beat. It will take some muscle if you’re able to use a mixer, it may shorten the beating time.
- Pour into prepared pan and let cool. Cut however you like!
- Post a comment on how it turned out! : )
I saw your tweets and thought I will check your website. Have to say it looks very good!
I’m also interested in this topic and have recently started my journey as young entrepreneur.
I’m also looking for the ways on how to promote my website. I have tried AdSense and Facebok Ads, however it is getting very expensive.
Can you recommend something what works best for you?
Would appreciate, if you can have a quick look at my website and give me an advice what I should improve: http://janzac.com/
(Recently I have added a new page about FutureNet and the way how users can make money on this social networking portal.)
I wanted to subscribe to your newsletter, but I couldn’t find it. Do you have it?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Maybe I will add link to your website on my website and you will add link to my website on your website? It will improve SEO of our websites, right? What do you think?
Thank you for stopping in and saying Hi! This is how its been for me as well! In all honesty, since I am doing this from an iPhone, I have had a lot of setbacks and missed notifications for no good reason with WordPress! I am teaching myself everything along the way, so please forgive my late reply. I look forward to checking out your website and I would love to discuss adding a link to your site. You could teach me a few things, Im sure!
Have a great day!