- Become a successful blogger!
- Finish the business plan for our non-profit.
- Find where to have our own organic, sustainable farm!
- Financial freedom (Be financially able to do anything we could dream of. Don’t worry, they’re all good dreams)
- Have an amazing house (hopefully built with all sustainable things) with an atrium in the center (for a kitchen/herb garden) and a kitchen with all the latest and greatest in it.
- Have a greenhouse and chicken coop.
- Have the house and everything be solar powered.
- Find out who will build a solar-powered tractor.
- Encourage people to go for solar or wind energy.
- Get a Tesla.
- Encourage people to not encourage fast fashion.
- Start learning which products are life-long and only buy them or start making them if that product doesn’t exist.
- Make my own materials and products from things grown on our land.
- Get all the labor saving devices to make farm life a breeze for anyone to be able to do it.
- Get all the farm animals as babies to raise them together so they protect and love each other.
- Offer a rescueing service for animals who need a sanctuary.
- Encourage kindness always and forever.
- Encourage all governments to re-evaluate the level of greed in control. (Money’s fun, but every one having a great time is WAY more fun)
- Continue to love and be loved.
- Celebrate all these accomplishments!
I recommend everyone write their own goals list. Each of my children have theirs written down and we change it as we work on Goals.Have an awesome day!
Have an awesome day!